Monday, September 30, 2019

Application Letter full block Essay

Chemical Merchants Company 100 B Dry Gutch Alley Makati City [City/State/Zip] Rainiebelle A. Biag 412 Blk 9A Lot 57 Brgy. N. Virata San Jose G. M. A Cavite 09099945141 rainiebellebiag@rocketmail. com Ms. Hendrix Rose Quinikis, I am writing to you to express my interest in the Business Development Representative position currently available at Chemical Merchants Company. I believe that I am an excellent fit for this position, given that I am a business management major in marketing management graduate, I have the independence and entrepreneurial skills that is required for a business development representative, I can take charge in encouraging revenue and cross-selling products to potential customers and clients that already exist and I know that my skills and qualifications prove my ability to fill that role. In the job description for the position that Chemical Merchants posted, there were some requirements that stood out to me. A Marketing Management Graduate. Required to manage office efficiency through support of systems and staff, setting clear objectives, and completing tasks with a deadline. Exceptional professional interpersonal skills a must, as the right. Can take charge in encouraging revenue and cross-selling products. My background and career goals seem to match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for Chemical Merchants Company. Your firm has an excellent reputation and comes highly recommended to me I believe that after you have reviewed my application and resume you will see that I possess an excellent skill set which matches your requirements perfectly. If you have any further questions or require additional documentation, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration. Respectfully, Rainiebelle A. Biag

No comments:

Post a Comment